With a perfect mixture of cultures from India, China, Thailand, Indonesia and other Asian countries, it is no wonder the Malaysia Tourism’s slogan is “Malaysia Truly Asia”. Malaysia is a perfect holiday destination. As a multicultural hot spot, where people of many ethnic groups live together in harmony and peace, and since the process of acquiring Malaysia visa is easy, it is a favourite holiday destination for most travellers.
With easy visa process and quick processing time, getting a Malaysia e-visa for Indians is not a lengthy process. It ensures that travellers don’t waste much time in planning and spend as much time as possible in exploring Malaysia.
Malaysia Visa Requirements and Eligibility :
The Malaysian Embassy wants to ensure that you will return back to India after the end of your trip. For this reason, it is necessary to prove your strong ties with your home country. Family dependents, personal properties, valuable assets, financial savings, etc. prove that you have strong ties in your home country. Applicants for Malaysia visa in India must prove that they are genuinely visiting the country and wont be extending their stay unnecessarily. This means:
- As mentioned in the application, you are genuinely seeking to enter Malaysia for a limited time.
- At the end of the trip you will leave Malaysia.
- You must have a genuine personal or professional relationship with the host (if you are visiting family & friends or for business purposes.)
- You can support yourself and any dependents (spouse, parents, children) with sufficient funds during the course of your entire trip.
- You have a stable and well established life in your home country.
Malaysia Visa Types for Indians:
Depending upon your purpose to visit, the Malaysian Embassy issues the following types of Malaysian visas to Indians:
- Tourist eNTRI Visa – This is a short term Malaysia tourist visa, ideal if you only want to visit Malaysia for a short duration. eNTRI stands for Electronic Travel Registration and Information, which means when the application is approved, the visa will be delivered right in your inbox.
- Tourist eVisa – This is a long term Malaysia tourist e-visa, ideal if you want to travel to Malaysia multiple times. It is also an eVisa.
- Malaysia Sticker Visa – It is a long term visa, ideal if you frequently visit family & friends or attend business matters in Malaysia. This is not an eVisa, which means, you will get a physical visa sticker in your passport booklet.
- Malaysia Work Visa – Malaysia issues different work permits . You can be issued an Employment Pass or Temporary Employment Pass depending upon your skill set and the employment criteria set by the Malaysian Embassy.
- Student visa or Student Pass – It is issued to students who wish to pursue higher education in Malaysia. Students must have an eVAL (Electronic Visa Approval Letter) and a SEV (Single Entry Visa) before entering Malaysia, after which they are issued a Student pass.
Also Read: Malaysia eNTRI visa Rules and Regulations
Malaysia Visa Validity & Duration:
- Tourist eNTRI Visa – It is valid for 3 months, lets you stay for 15 days and is a single entry visa.
- Tourist eVisa – It is valid for 3 months, lets you stay for 30 days and can be a single or multiple entry visa.
- Malaysia Sticker Visa – It is valid upto 12 months, lets you stay for 30 days and is a multiple entry visa.
- Malaysia Work Visa – It is usually issued for a period of 6 months to 5 years, depending upon terms of employment and several other factors.
- Student Visa – Its validity depends upon the type of course you enroll in. However, you must re-submit all the required documents when you apply for renewal of your Student pass.
Also Read: Work Visa for Malaysia and Malaysia Business Visa
Malaysia Visa Fees:
Malaysia visa fees for different visa types is as follows:
- Tourist eNTRI visa – INR 2,199/-
- Tourist eVisa – INR 3,699/-
- Malaysia Sticker visa – INR 7,099/-
Malaysia e-visa usually takes around 5 to 6 days to process, however it may take up to 10 days depending upon your type of visa.
Also Read: Student Visa for Malaysia
Documents required for Malaysia e-Visa application:
The list of documents required for Malaysia e-visa application depends upon the visa type. The generic document list includes:
- Original passport (with two blank pages and minimum six months of validity remaining).
- Visa application form (duly filled and signed).
- 2 passport size photographs (Malaysia visa photo size).
- Bank statement of last 03 months as proof of funds.
- Confirmed flight tickets (to and from Malaysia).
- Proof of accommodation or hotel reservations.
- A cover letter stating your purpose and duration of visit (incase of business visa a letter from your employer on the company letterhead is also required).
- Birth Certificate (if the applicant is under 14 years of age).
- An offer letter as proof of admission/acceptance to an educational institute approved by the Malaysian Immigration Headquarters (if applying for eVAL and SEV)
- Educational certificates such as a diploma or other proof of educational qualifications relevant to the program you wish to enroll (if applying for eVAL and SEV).
- TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE results – whichever is relevant to the program you wish to enroll (if applying for eVAL or SEV).
- Business invitation letter (from the employer, verifying your employment and stating your role in company).
Also Read: Malaysia Visa Documents and Requirements
Application process to acquire Malaysia e-visa:
Applying for Malaysia e-visa online with us is simple. You just have to follow these steps:
- Visit our website and consult our Visa Experts to clear all your doubts.
- Pay your Malaysia e-visa fees online.
- Upload your documents.
- Our Visa Experts will verify and process your Malaysia e-visa online.
- Receive your Malaysia e-visa right in your inbox.
Your plans to visit Malaysia need not be delayed anymore. Visit Akbartravels.com, talk to our visa experts, get your flight tickets, book your Malaysia holiday packages and set your travel plans in motion!
- Malaysia Visa for Indians: Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to get Malaysia Visa for Indians
- How To Apply For Malaysia Visa For Indians
- Malaysia Student Visa Application And Requirements
- Malaysia Visa Guide for Indian Citizens
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Flights To Malaysia
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights