Travelling to Malaysia? You might need a Malaysia Visa. Indians can now apply for the visa online. The Malaysia Visa application process has rules and regulations that guide it. Learn how to obtain the visa correctly for a trouble-free vacation.
Here are some important tips to get Malaysia visa for Indians:
- You can apply for your Malaysia visa only one month prior to your departure date.
- There are two ways to get a Malaysian visa for Indian Citizens, either electronically with an eNTRI or e-Visa or by submitting the documents to the visa application centers in India. All these visas have different eligibility criteria.
- The easiest way to get the Malaysia visa is to apply online with minimum document requirement and quick processing time. Applying for the visa offline involves a lengthy process and hardcopy documentation.
- There are three types of Malaysia visas for Indians when applying as a tourist, 15 days single entry eNTRI Visa, 30 days single/multiple entry e-Visa and 30 days multiple entry sticker Visa. The eNTRI & e-Visas are issued for a validity of 3 months whereas the sticker visa is issued for a validity of up to 1 year.
- The online visas (eNTRI, e-Visa) are valid for tourism purpose only. If your purpose to visit Malaysia is other then tourism i.e business, study etc; then you must apply for the sticker visa.
- The sticker visa application is an offline process wherein you must submit all physical documents to the Embassy. One can stay up to 30 days on each visit.
- It is also possible to get a visa on arrival but only in certain circumstances. Please note that Malaysia VOA is applicable only if you are flying in from either Thailand or Singapore. You need a valid visa for either of these countries and you need to show confirmed return tickets to India.
Also Read : How to Apply for Malaysia Visa Online
- The online visa application involves simple document requirement such as your valid passport, visa form, photographs, confirmed return flight tickets and proof of accommodation. For business visa application, you are required to submit a covering letter from the Indian company and invitation letter from the host company.
- The e-Visa and eNTRI get processed within 3 working days, whereas the sticker visa application takes 7 to 10 days for processing.
- On successful approval of your Malaysia visa application, you will receive an e-Visa or eNTRI visa via email. You must take a print out of the visa approval letter and carry at all times during your trip.
Looking for a hassle-free Malaysia visa service, we at Akbar Travels take immense care to process your application right from submission to embassy till collection and delivery of the visa to your doorsteps.
Whether you’re going on holiday or taking a business trip, Akbar Travels is here to help you travel the world with cheap flights, discounted hotels, and affordable Malaysia holiday packages. Our cheapest Malaysia tour packages offer the opportunity to create everlasting memories without breaching the bank. Book your Malaysia tour package from all major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Kerala, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Goa, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bangalore, etc.
Inspired? Come visit us and explore the magical land of Malaysia through our eyes and love it the way we do.