Being denied visa for Malaysia can be upsetting for all travelers and their loved ones. An essential part of Malaysia travel planning is to ensure that the visa for the same is to be applied correctly after taking care of all the rules and regulations. It helps to know what to expect, and what you can do to make the experience less stressful. When applying for a Malaysia visa it is essential that every document is checked and checked again before submitting your application. The pettiest mistake like incorrect details or omission of certain details could result into Malaysia visa rejection.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common mistakes that may result in Malaysia visa rejection.
- Selecting the wrong category of the visa application can be a main reason that could be held responsible for your Malaysia visa rejection. Most countries have different categories of visa each with slightly different rules and eligibility criteria. We understand that your trip might be a mix of business and pleasure, but you need to mention a very specific purpose on your visa application i.e. either tourist, business, work etc. Choose the wrong one and you will have wasted your time and money preparing an application.
- If you do not have sufficient funds and financial resources to maintain yourself. Travelling to Malaysia or any other country is not only about getting the visa and landing in the country. No country will give you a visa in the first place if you don’t have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family (even if not accompanying the main applicant).
- If the photographs provided are not as per the specifications. It is blur, not a recently clicked one or not with white background. This will definitely lead to visa rejection right away.
- If your passport isn’t valid for the next six months, chances are that the authorities will not issue you a Malaysia visa. Ignoring the validity clause is the most common reason for visa rejection.
- You overstayed or submitted false documents on the previous trip to Malaysia resulting into you being blacklisted from getting a Malaysia visa again.
- Discrepancies in your visa application form i.e. If your signature on the visa application doesn’t exactly match the one on your passport or you leave one or more segments unanswered or typo errors of name, passport number in your application form. As a result of these, your application might get rejected.
- For online applications if the scanned passport copies are not clear or blurred when applied online on the Malaysia Immigration system. This is a common reason for Malaysia visa rejection.
- An applicant’s current and/or past actions, such as drug or criminal activities.
Tips for a successful Malaysia visa application.
- Your passport is valid for minimum six months with two bank pages
- You know the level of funds you are required to show in your bank statement
- You are specific about your travel purpose. If you’re going for plainly tourism purpose mention that. If business mention the exact purpose
- Plan your trip well in advance so you get enough time at hand to arrange all documents. Above all, last minute preparation can lead to confusion and blunders in your visa application
- You contact the right agent to get your Malaysia visa
Certainly following the above tips will ensure that the process of obtaining a Malaysian visa moves smoothly and and you embark on the tour of this amazing land at your decided date and time!
If you are looking to get some help with your visa queries or if your Malaysia visa was rejected and you need guidance or you simply want to ensure that you avoid things that might lead to rejection, seek help from a reliable and experienced Travel agency. Our experienced Visa Experts are well-equipped to manage and process Malaysia visa applications. We will help you file your Malaysia visa correctly so that you do not face troubles and your chances of rejection is nil.
On your next international vacation, turn all your dreams into reality with our exquisite Malaysia holiday packages.