“One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind!”Neil Armstrong when he stepped on the moon.
We love Dubai to the moon and back! And why not? It is the most glamorous emirate of all. It has the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa lovely beaches, remarkable cuisine, and many more insta-worthy places which can be experienced and enjoyed through our Dubai holiday packages. The city is showered with love from across the planet for its grandeur, luxury, and its easy Dubai visa process which makes the city easily accessible to all those who love visiting it. And just when we thought we’d seen it all and Dubai is done surprising us, Dubai decided to surprise us yet again by planning to bring the moon on the earth in the form of Moon Resort Dubai!
The Moon Resort Dubai is a highly anticipated upcoming Moon-Shaped Luxury Resort which will resemble the moon and will be equipped with all the world-class amenities which are synonymous with Dubai.
Here’s all that we know about the Moon Resort Dubai so far:
- It is proposed and will be constructed by Moon World Resorts Inc. a Canadian company. MWR’s co-founders Sandra Matthews and Michael Henderson have plans to land the moon in other regions of the world, namely – North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. These regions will soon have their very own Moon-Shaped Luxury Resort after the Moon Resort Dubai is completed.
- The hyper-realistic exterior design of the moon including its craters will be built using a strong and durable carbon fiber composite. This material will be integrated with solar cells that will also generate power apart from maintaining the integrity of the structure.
- Just like the Burj Khalifa, the exterior of Moon Resort Dubai could also be used for light shows.
- The Moon Resort Dubai will be constructed as per 5 star built out standard along with a 5 star diamond resort operational standard which comes under Gold LEED Certification. After the Museum of the Future which was awarded a LEED Platinum Certificate, the Moon Resort Dubai is the latest building in UAE to receive the Leadership in Energy and Environment Design Certificate.
- This $5 Billion resort will be welcoming 2.5 million guests per year after its completion in 48 months. It is expected to be 224 meters tall, 200 meters wide, and spread over 10 acres.
- The Moon Resort Dubai will also have a Lunar Surface Simulation Area that will let you experience the beauty of the lunar surface right here in the city of Dubai! It will also be used as a training location for various space agencies.
- The main building inside the disc-shaped structure will include 300 “Sky Villas” – private residences which will come with an exclusive membership of the private clubs in Moon Resort Dubai.
- Surrounding the main building will be a Lunar Colony. With 4,000 luxury suites, the main aim of this Lunar Colony will be to make space travel available and inexpensive to those who wish to indulge in space tourism.
- Moon Resort Dubai will be equipped with modern amenities such as – Piano Lounge, Global Event Center, Health Club, Spa Center, Retail Space, Eateries, Casinos, Amphitheater, Night Clubs, Lagoons, and Beach Clubs which will be housed on the luxurious terrace, among many others.
- It will also include an indoor Moon Shuttle that will help guests travel across the resort.
We are already eagerly waiting for it!
The Moon has always been an object of our fascination and admiration. From calling it “chanda mama” to thinking it is following us wherever we go and gazing at it dreamily and thinking of our beloved, we all collectively grew up with the moon playing an essential part in our life. With the upcoming Moon Resort Dubai, the dream of reaching the moon will finally become a reality for many.
And if you are a proud holder of the UAE 5-year tourist visa, then you can easily be amongst the first ones in your friend circle to set your foot on the moon when the Moon Resort Dubai, is completed. You’ll have to book your flight tickets to Dubai and fly off to marvel at the moon up close.
- World Records in Dubai that will surely leave you in awe!
- The Dubai Dolphinarium – First Fully Air-Conditioned Indoor Dolphinarium In The Middle East
- The Majestic And The Iconic Dubai Frame – Visit Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai! Check Out The Best Clubs In Dubai
- Enjoy the World of Multi-Culture at the Global Village in Dubai
- One Stop Destination For Entertainment: Wild Wadi Waterpark In Dubai!
Apply Dubai Visa Online
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Flights To Dubai
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights