Dubai is one of the best holiday destinations in the world and the absolute favorite for Indian seeking an international holiday from India. The reason for that is the extravagant experience that the city of Dubai offers with its spectacular architecture, glamorous roads, gigantic sized amusement parks, theme parks and many more things to do, including In-house snow skiing, sky diving and what not. You name it they have it. And in order to visit this paradise, all you need is a Dubai Visa.
Getting a visa to visit Dubai is not hard provided that you have all the relevant information to get the type of visa one needs. Read our smart tips to find out how you can get the Dubai Visa successfully.
Here are some quick tips for your Dubai visa application:
- You can apply for your Dubai visa (UAE visa) one month prior to your travel date only.
- The UAE Visa warrants visit to any of the 7 Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Fujairah.
- There are several types of Dubai visas that are available and choosing the visa type depends upon your travel purpose and duration of trip. The different visa types are 96 hours transit visa, 14-day visa, 30-day visa and 90 day-visa.
- A single-entry visa is the most efficient for tourist purposes. In case you’re a frequent flyer or a business traveler, you can also opt for the multi-entry visa.
- Dubai visa for Indians is an electronic visa (e-Visa), the process of which is completely online. There won’t be any stamps or stickers attached to your passport.
- Akbartravels.com processes your Dubai visa in minimum documents. All you need to submit is a scanned copy of your passport and scanned photograph. You also have the choice to share your documents through email or WhatsApp right in the comfort of your home.
Also Read: How to Apply for Dubai Visa Online
- The Dubai visa gets processed within 3 working days. At times, the waiting period also depends upon the type of visa applied. Akbar Travels offers you another express service which gets you your Dubai visa in 24 hours. So, plan your trip keeping this processing time in mind.
- On successful approval of your visa application, the Dubai e-Visa will be emailed to you. We recommend you take a print out of your e-Visa and carry it with you at all times.
- OK to Board (OTB) clearance must be acquired by the visa holder after booking flight for Dubai/UAE. An OTB is a message entered in the airline’s reservation system against your PNR number. It means that your paper-based visa (one that is not stamped in the passport) has been inspected and validated), and that airline check-in staff can issue you a boarding pass and allow you to board the flight. Not all airlines require an OTB, so please check with the travel agent after booking your flight tickets.
- For Indians with a valid US Visa, the UAE Visa can be obtained via the Dubai Visa On Arrival facility at the Dubai International Airport.
So, are you excited to travel to Dubai or any other emirate of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). If you are wondering where to apply, how to apply and that too at an affordable price and without any hassles, trust Akbar travels to get you your Dubai visa for Indians right at your door steps. Plan a trip to the magical city with your family and explore Dubai holidays. To get the best deals, book our Dubai Tour Packages from Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Punjab and all other major cities in India.