Singapore, one of the most exciting places to visit in Southeast Asia. Every year more than 10 million people visit this small island which is half the size of Delhi. The Republic of Singapore welcomes visitors with relatively relaxed visa procedures. Getting a Singapore visa for Indians is now the easiest thing ever! Simple and hassle-free -what more could you want?
If you are an Indian citizen and you wish to travel to Singapore, you will need to apply for a Singapore e-Visa.
But how? Worry not, here we’ll talk about how to apply for a Singapore Visa for Indian citizens.
All Indian citizens holding normal Indian passport require a Singapore e-Visa. On the other hand, Indian citizens holding diplomatic, service and official passports do not need an e-Visa for entering Singapore.
The High Commission of Singapore does not accept any individual walk-in visa applications meaning you can’t apply for your Singapore Visa yourself. Instead, the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA) has designated authorized agents like akbartravels.com to process your Singapore visa online.
The process to apply for a Singapore Visa for Indians is extremely simple. Fortunately, getting a visa for Singapore is relatively smooth, with a convenient electronic system that has streamlined the process. Yes, you read it right- It comes in the form of an electronic visa which can be sent anywhere in the world through an email. We have the complete visa process simplified for you.
We assist in processing Singapore Visa for Indians for the below-listed purposes:
- Visiting Family & friends
Get your Singapore Visa in 3 simple steps with Akbar Travels
- Visit our website akbartravels.com and submit your application online;
- Get your documents picked by us from the comfort of your home or place of convenience;
- Receive your Singapore Visa at your doorstep.
Documents required to apply for a Singapore Visa for Indians
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
- Visa application form.
- Two recent colour photographs.
- Covering letter of the applicant.
- Confirmed return flight ticket.
- Last six month’s updated bank statement.
- Hotel reservation or Invitation letter (if visiting family & friends).
- Covering letter from Indian company and Invitation letter from the host company in Singapore (For Business Visa)
Validity and duration of the Singapore Visa for Indians
The Singapore Visa for Indians is a single-entry visa generally issued for a period of up to 2 years.
The Visa allows you to stay and travel in Singapore for a period of 30 days. These 30 days can be utilized through multiple entries over 2 years from the date of issue of the Visa. You won’t have to reapply for a Singapore Visa again within this period.
Also Read: How To Apply For Singapore Visa Online
How long does the Singapore Visa for Indians take to process
You can expect your Visa application to take anywhere between 2 to maximum 5 days to get processed.
How early to apply
Please make sure to apply for your Visa at least 30 days prior to your intended travel date in order to avoid last minute delays.
Benefits of choosing Akbartravels.com
- Over 40 years of expertise into Singapore Visa processing.
- Complete guidance throughout the visa application.
- Minimum document requirement.
- Pick up & drop off documents at your doorsteps.
- Available all 7 days of the week.
- Real-time update of your Singapore Visa status.
- Save your time and effort.
When you apply for your Singapore visa online with us, we take care of your whole visa process, right from applying for your visa online to the approval of your Singapore e-Visa; we have it all covered for you.
Paperwork is never a pleasant task so leave us the stress of your visa application. We are here to manage all your visa hassles to ensure you have a rich and joyful travel experience.
So simply contact akbartravels.com and you will soon be on the plane to this tropical paradise.