Singapore is an amazing place to be in. With all the modern infrastructure, wonderful landscapes, world class attractions, award-winning gardens and a plethora of options for fun and adventure; no wonder Singapore is one of the most preferred destinations among all type of travellers.
The important part of getting your Singapore Visa:
While Singapore is a fascinating holiday spot, while traveling to a foreign land, what bothers most is the visa part. Visa rules, regulations and documents make getting a visa tedious and difficult. However, with an easy online process, applying for Singapore visa is no more a difficult task. The application process is completely online, right from documents to the payment can be done online. And there is always an option of contacting a Visa Agent to get all your visa work done and provide you with some extra bit of information.
The Steps involved:
Thanks to the internet and the various facilities and features that it provides that has helped in accomplishing some of the works very fast. And so is the case with Singapore visa. So, while you are taking the help of the online mode to get your works done, there are certain things that should be kept in your mind to ensure that you face no problem when you are applying for your Singapore visa. Take a look at the below-mentioned steps.
- Singapore Visa cannot be applied by individuals themselves. The Singapore High Commission has appointed few travel agents to process Singapore Visa for Indians. Akbartravels.com is one of the few agents processing Singapore visas online.
- The next thing that you should take care is your passport and its validity. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least for six months considering the date when you will arrive in Singapore.
- Even though Singapore is one of the easiest visas to obtain, the easy to apply process should not be taken for granted. Singapore visa will be approved, provided the applicant’s purpose of visit to Singapore is genuine, all documents submitted are appropriate and in order as requested by the Singapore Embassy. Failure to provide complete documents can lead to a Singapore visa rejection.
- You will have to provide the details of your itinerary and also a copy of your return ticket. The status of the return ticket should be confirmed. If visiting for Business purpose, provide business related documents such as invitation letter, meeting schedule etc.
- Now as a part of the essentials and documents, there is yet another thing that has got utmost importance. You need to provide a Cover Letter which will include all your travel details, and this has to be addressed to ‘The Singapore High Commission’. Right from your travel dates to the reason for which you are visiting Singapore should be mentioned in the cover letter. If you’re travelling with your family members, you must mention their details. The Cover Letter should be signed by the head of the family.
- Applicants having a job need to provide a copy of leave approval on the company’s letterhead. Self- employed applicants must submit documents relating to their profession/business.
- Since English is considered as the International language, so preference will be given to documents that are in English. If you have certain documents, which are in your local language, in such cases, you need to translate the documents in the official language and attach it to the original documents during submission
- Well, it is seen in certain cases that the address given in the passport doesn’t match with your local address. This is a very normal thing and is accepted by the officials on the condition that you need to attach the copy of address proof, where you are staying as of now, and at the same time these address proofs should be authorized by the Government
- Financial documents such as your bank statements and income tax papers for the last three years should also be submitted to prove your financial stability.
- Also, keep in mind that the Consular Officer may ask for additional documents if required.
Whether you like to spend your holiday amidst nature, take part in some action-packed activities or relax by the sea, Singapore is rightfully a preferred holiday destination that check off your to-do list.
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 90 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Flights To Singapore
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights