Have you ever longed to catch the breath-taking sights from the top of Burj Khalifa in Dubai? Or thinking of having a thrilling time in Abu Dhabi’s branded theme park Ferrari World? Visiting Dubai should be a part of every globe-trotter’s travel plan at some stage. There’s so much to Dubai. Yes, it’s exotic, glamorous and adventurous at the same time, but it’s way more than that. Amazing sights, luxury beyond anything, tax-free shopping and a climate to die for, Dubai is a great choice for all.
A record 2.1 million Indians visited Dubai in 2017, marking a 15 per cent increase in the number of travellers from India, according to official figures. But as with every country, before you can visit Dubai, you need to have a Dubai Visa. The good news is that Dubai Visas are relatively trouble-free to obtain as its a complete online process and you get to choose from different types of Dubai visas i.e 14-day, 30-day, 90-day and 96-hours transit visa depending on your travel requirement.
What is a Dubai Visa?
Dubai Visa is an electronic visa which is processed online and shared over email. There is no requirement to visit the Embassy. You can merely apply online by sharing the required documents over email or whats app. The applicant needs to only print a copy of the Dubai e-Visa and travel. With a Dubai visa you can visit and travel across all the 7 Emirates in UAE namely Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah.
Different Types of Dubai Visas
Before embarking on the application process to obtain your visa for Dubai, it is important to know what type of visas are available and choose the one that is right for you. The type of visa to Dubai largely depends on the duration of stay in Dubai. Here are the type of visas that Dubai offers to its visitors:
Single Entry Dubai Visas
- 96 hours Visa: Ideal for travellers who plan to spend less than four days in UAE. It is the preferred visa for travellers who are on short business trips or are landing in Dubai for a stopover en route an onward journey. The visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- 14 Day Visa: For tourists, is non-extendable with a validity of 58 days and one can stay in Dubai for 14 days from the date of issue.
- 30 Day Visa: The short term single entry visa for tourists, non-extendable and allows for a 30 day stay in Dubai. It is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- 90 Day Visa: This long term single entry visa allows for a 90 day stay in UAE. It is ideal for travellers on long term business trips or for travellers looking to visit family or spend a longer period of time in Dubai.
Multiple Entry Dubai Visas
- Multi-Entry Short Term Visa: This short-term visa for Dubai allows a traveller multiple entries into UAE for a period of 30 days. It is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- Multi-Entry Long Term Visa: This long-term visa allows a traveller multiple entries into UAE for a period of 90 days.
Our Visa Application Process
We make applying for your Dubai visa easy in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your details online.
- Email or whatsapp us the Bio Page and last page of your passport, along with a passport-sized photo.
- Once you’ve completed the above 2 steps, you will receive the Dubai visa within 48 hours.
That’s it! Easy, right?
Also Read: Reasons for Dubai Visa Rejection
- A scanned copy of your passport’s bio page & last page. (Passport should be valid for atleast 6 months from the date of intended travel).
- Scanned colour passport size photograph with white background.
- Dubai Visa fee.
Ok to Board. What is that?
OK to board (OTB) is an airline requirement that needs to be fulfilled in order to board your flight to UAE. It is a verification procedure undertaken by your airline to check the authenticity of your UAE visa details and other relevant travel documents, such as visa, passport, and return ticket. All Indian citizens need to acquire an OK to Board (OTB) depending upon the airline type in addition to the approved Dubai Visa.
Dubai Visa processing time
Processing time is normally 3 to 4 working days, and sometimes the visa gets issued within 48 hours, which is as fast as it gets. However, the processing time may vary case to case. In high seasons such as December, January & February, it can take a little longer. We’d advice to apply for your Dubai Visa atleast 30 days prior to your intended travel date in order to avoid last minute delays.
It is important to note here that the working week in the UAE runs from Sunday to Thursday instead of Monday to Friday.
Whether you apply for your Dubai visa or book your flight and Dubai tour package with us, you’ll be sure to have a wonderful time exploring this exotic country in the Middle East. Our cheapest Dubai tour packages offer the opportunity to create everlasting memories without breaching the bank. Book your Dubai package from all major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Kerala, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Goa, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bangalore, etc.
Inspired? Come visit us and explore the magical land of Dubai through our eyes and love it the way we do.