Fewer countries on planet Earth are blessed with abundance of nature and manmade attractions as the United States of America. As a result, it offers everything for a family that will make your USA holiday packages several times worth it. From big cities to coastlines, and more, there are many diverse and incredible destinations that will make it hard to see them all in just one USA trip.
However, this blog shows you the best of 10 standout vacation destinations with ideas that will ensure your USA travel packages guarantees a memorable USA trip.
BEST FAMILY VACATION IDEAS
Here are ten of the best family vacation destinations that should make up your USA Holiday Packages but first, here’s all the information you need to Apply for a US tourist visa with us!
GRAND CANYON, ARIZONA
Located in Northern Arizona, about 70 miles northwest of Flagstaff, Grand Canyon is recognized as one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Extending over 277 miles long and 4 to 18 miles wide, with a minimum depth of 6,093, it offers a stunning sweep of the Colorado River.
Thus, it is best visited by your family during the summer months when one can
- Enjoy the settings of the Grand Canyon National Park at its best. The park offers several hiking trails, and those who seek adventure can hike along a trial that descends from the Rim to the river.
- Travel to the South Rim, a pleasant location for a drive along the canyon rim and soak in the views at each viewpoint. ELSE take a helicopter ride and revel in the splendid settings of the Grand Canyon from the sky.
- Engage in exciting day-long as well as multiple-day hikes.
- Mule rides through the Grand Canyon and down the North Rim,.
- Ride on the Grand Canyon Railway.
- Raft the Colorado River.
- Revel in the views from the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Alternatively, for accommodation, you can either opt for camping and RV options. Otherwise, you can go for lodging option at Bright Angel Lodge & Cabins.
The whole trip can be enjoyed by your family with a budget-friendly package (or passes which are good for seven days). So, why are you holding out? Book a flight to the US with Akbar Travels now!
Additionally, it is recommended to spend at least a day at the place. This will allow one to explore the place in full and also engage in varied adventure activities.
Known as the ‘City Beautiful’ and ‘Theme Park Capital of the World’, Orlando, located right in the center of Florida, offers your family manifold entertainment attractions, from amusement parks to water parks, educational sites, and more, including a spiritual center.
- Therefore, take your pick from 32 (and still growing) different theme parks. Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort are among the best and most popular. Walt Disney World offers Magic Kingdom Park with exhilarating rides for kids and adults alike; Epcot where you can explore Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park & Disney’s Hollywood Studios; and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park & Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park where you can enjoy a splash. Universal Orlando Resort offers the World of Harry Potter, & Discovery Cave where you can swim with dolphins and snorkel around the park’s coral reef. Other popular theme parks include Legoland, Busch Gardens, etc. They all offer new and exciting attractions with better and more ambitious projects almost every year.
- Want to watch sea creatures in their natural setting? If so, then head to SeaWorld Orlando Resort. You can observe dolphins, mantees, penguins, sharks, whales, and turtles; or take an up-close tour for a hands-on experience. You can even swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove and savor the delights of Aquatica Water Park.
- Want to wrestle with alligators? If so, then make it to Gatorland, an Orlando favorite since 1949. You can also ride a zip line there.
- Family-friendly Wyndham Grand Orlando. It is about two miles from the Orlando Park; and is a secluded getaway with five pools, a mini golf—course, and two lazy rivers.
- Fond of adventure Sports, then Orlando offers many options. From the watersport tour of the Florida Everglades to parasailing, wakeboarding, tubing and knee-boarding, and exciting animal encounters. Most popular spot for watersports is the Orlando WaterSports Complex which has all kinds of outdoor watersports facilities. Those who love to explore nature, will find a wide variety of nature-friendly activities at the Florida Everglades, where one can explore the swamplands and all of its natural inhabitants.
- Want to chill through the night? Then, Orlando offers them all – adults only as well as family fun ones. Disney Springs is good for a night outing for families, with live entertainment, a movie theatre, mini-golfing, and bowling alley. Adults’ fond of nightlife can head to International Drive and CityWalk Orlando; both offer varied bars and clubs strictly for people over 21 years of age. There is also a local flavor, with Wall Street Plaza in the downtown area.
- The Sunday Farmer’s Market and Harry P Leu Gardens. They are excellent free alternative for families. Aside from them, there are many museums’ that offer free entrance on specific days of the week; and free events that are held continually throughout the city.
- Foodies will find Orlando a great place for dining. Some popular eat-out destinations include Cinderella’s Table, Rex Café, The Three Broomsticks Inn, etc. Walt Disney World offers excellent character dining with options of breakfast, lunch, or dinner with favorite Disney characters. Then, there are dinner shows that allow you to act as a courtesan in a medieval jousting match or a detective working to solve a murder mystery.
Blessed with a tropical climate through the year, Orlando also offers several beaches that are just a short drive away.
For family accommodation, there are
- Hotels and resorts for every budget, including pet-friendly accommodations. If you like the idea of a non-traditional hotel experience, then head to The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, nestled in the woods, frontier-style.
- Properties with family suites, and expansive outdoor areas that will give plenty of space to chill out. Exceptional service and other enticing extras, make this option even better.
We’ve got your back if you’re uncertain about where to stay! The finest accommodation can be booked with us at Akbar Travels: Hotels!
The best time to visit the place is during the less-crowded months from January to March.
Located across three US states, the natural sanctuary of Yellowstone National Park with 3,471 miles of greenery, is among the most popular and widely visited National Parks in the world.
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is famous for its several thousand geothermal features, wide collection of flora and fauna, mountains and canyons, subalpine forests, and stunning views of a broad spectrum of landscape.
- Northern half of the park is home to a great array of wildlife including beavers, bison, bald and golden eagles, grizzly bears, grey wolves, and moose. Undertake a tour of under the guidance of expert naturalists. This will help you to spot the animals.
- Southern part of the park is home to most of the park’s geothermal features including the Old Faithful Geysers (named or its frequent and predictable eruptions resulting from boiling water around 135 feet (41 m) spurting into the air that causes a stir every 90 minutes). The area also has the Grand Prismatic Spring famous for its vibrant mix of blue, green, orange, and yellow rings and rainbow steam; and a huge collection of geysers like the Steamboat Geysers, the largest in the world.
- Grand Canyon. Known for its breathtaking Upper and Lower waterfalls. There are several vantage viewpoints that allow for a superb ringside view of the whole landscape.
- Yellowstone Lake, the origin point of the Yellowstone River. Take a boat tour to enjoy the serene settings.
- Grand Loop Road ( 142 mile – 229 kms). It runs in a figure of eight; and is dotted with visitor information points and scenic boardwalks that allow you to walk past bubbling mud pits and steam vents.
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center. You can spot animals here without having to hike for it.
- Mystic Falls Trail. Here, just take a 4 mile hike up the switchbacks at the falls. You will get a spectacular view of Upper Geyser Basin.
Other major attractions include Upper Geyser Basin, Artist Point, etc.
For family accommodations,
- Park offers lodges. They require reservations and hence plan ahead to book them. The best among them is Old Faithful Snow Lodge & Cabins, just 10 minutes from the namesake geyser.
- Campgrounds (seven are first-come, first-served; and five require reservations), They are affordable. Bring along a tent, cooler of campfire meals, and snacks.
The best season to see the park with your family would be the months from June to August; and September to November. The first former however will witness massive crowds, and bookings can be difficult.
Located in Sierra Nevada, the center of California, Yosemite is home to the famed Yosemite Valley. It stretches across 747,956 acres (302,687 hectares) with picturesque settings, spectacular waterfalls, breathtaking granite mountains, adventurous hiking trails, diverse wildlife, and giant Sequoia trees.
It is said that the fascinating landscape of Yosemite was formed 1 million years ago by glaciers.
- Yosemite National Park; it is home to abundance of flora and fauna, majestic mountains, serene lakes, and deep valleys, and giant trees.
- Yosemite Falls, one of the highest waterfalls in the USA. Standing about 2,425 foot (739.1 meter), it is one of the most visited sites. One can enjoy a picnic here while listening to the gurgling sounds of the flowing water.
- Glacier Point; the area can be accessed by car or foot of skis in winter. Sparkling Granite Mountains and tree-covered valleys make for spectacular panoramic sightings.
- Yosemite Valley; soak in the valley’s beauty by exploring lakes and vegetation. If you like it, paddle in the chilly waters of the Merced River.
If your family loves adventure sports, they will love the place. The 1,169 square mile Yosemite National Park offers hiking, rafting, fishing, and swimming activities. Aside from this, just relax and soak in the scenery of majestic mountains and valleys.
Your family can hike, or fish, or ride horses, or simply raft down the scenic Merced River.
Family Accommodation options include:
- Unique, lodge-style accommodations; they lie in close proximity to Yosemite National Park.
- Campgrounds, 13 in number; they are always in demand and hence it’s advisable to book them in advance months before. Curry Village (open from April to October) offers a superb camping experience without the hassle of setting up cabins and tented cabins.
The place is best explored with the assistance of a professional guide(s).
A mountain town in Eastern Tennessee, Gatlinburg is an ideal vacation destination for families.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park; it offers 8,000 square miles of scenic landscape with hours of hiking trails. Popular trail spots include Roaring Fork Motor Trail – you can spot historic log cabins, grist mills, old-growth forests, etc, here-;
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. You can view a wide range of marine animals here like green sea turtle, sharks, giant sting rays, etc. Experience the Shark Lagoon, where you can hop aboard the 340 foot glidepath for a magical underwater ride. Don’t forget Penguin’s Playhouse where you can sight African Penguins; and buy footprint painting done by aquatic birds.
- Pigeon Forge; located to the north of Gatlinburg, it is famous for old-time photo booths and attractions. Ride an elevator 342 feet to the top of Gatlinburg Space Needle, for stunning views of the Smokies. Next door, there is an amusement park that offers nifty rides and games.
- Clingman’s Dome, the highest point in the state of Tennessee. At one of the 9 historic sites, you will learn about the history of Smoky Mountain area. Take a hike on the Porter’s Creek Trials and get to view native wildflowers in the spring and summer. There is also Rocky Top, where you will get breathtaking view of the North Carolina side of the Smoky Mountains.
- Dollywood; take a ride on a coaster at Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountain Theme Park. Some popular rides include the Wild Eagle, Thunderhead, Fire Chaser Express, etc.
- Gatlinburg Crafts Loop; home to the largest group of independent artisans in North America and rich in Smoky Mountain culture, you can browse through locally produced wares here; and watch skills practiced by third and fourth generation craftsmen and artists from the area.
- Sevier County; a 8-mile loop that’s ideal for shopping for items like soaps, candles, hand crafted jewellery, etc.
- Downtown Gatlinburg; peruse the wares at Paula Deen’s Cooking Store of the Village Shops, Ogle’s Broom Shop, Lorelei Candles.
- Foodies can relish gastronomic delights at The Pancake Pantry, Cherokee Grill, Bennett’s Pit BBQ, & Parton’s Dell.
Don’t forget to take a ride on the Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway to reach Smoky Mountain Amusement Park.
Gatlinburg offers varied family accommodation options for every budget. They range from hotels to motels, condos, campgrounds, cabins, chalets, and bed and breakfasts. It offers more choices than any other mountain destination in the USA.
The season between June to August and the month of October are considered to be peak seasons. Hence, the best time to visit with your family would be between September and October, when the fall foliage will be at its zenith.
Located on Florida’s emerald coast, Destin is known for its amazing fishing spots and sprawling white sand beaches. Ideal for a family vacation tour, Destin surrounded by large Choctawhatchee Bay to the north; the Gulf Coast as the southern boundary; and the Destin Harbour in the downtown area, is a great place for water sports, salt water fishing, nature trails, wildlife spotting, and beaches.
- Soft Sand Beaches in 13 spots along Florida’s Emerald Coast.
- Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park. It features waterslides and a lazy river.
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Par. It is home to marine species like dolphins and penguins.
- Henderson Beach State Park & the Shores at Crystal Beach Park. They both provide scenic and calm shorelines; and also adventure on the water best explored with a boat tour.
- Harbour Boardwalk, famous for shops and restaurants. For the best shopping deals, ask about the ‘Key to the Harbour’ for discounts at many of the businesses here. Another entertaining option here is watching yachts in the harbor. You can even charter your own yacht for boating or fishing.
- Choctawhatchee Bay. Here you can look for dolphins; and also engage in sports like sailing, windsurfing, and jet skiing. Try out Kayak Fishing for sustainable fishing expedition, or undertake an eco tour along the shore.
- Destin Fishing Rodeo held in October. Join as a spectator or participate in the show. Fishermen compete for numerous prizes for catching the best fish species.
- Engage in outdoor adventure activities. Kite-boarding and snorkeling along the calm waters and shallow depth. There is also a playground for first-time paddle-boarders.
Destin is called the “world’s luckiest fishing village” as the edge of the Continental Shelf – the gathering place for grouper, amberjack, blackfin tuna, and king mackerel is just 20 miles off-shore.
From pirate-themed cruises to dolphin-spotting excursions, and more, Destin offers your family the best of everything.
To make your family trip more exciting:
Arrange for an accommodation along Crystal Beach, or use public access to reach the superb Gulf Coast shoreline. There you can observe sea turtles nesting (can be seen in the spring) or hatching (can be seen in early autumn).
Destin offers great family accommodation varieties. From amazing hotels to resorts, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, Air BnB’s, and more, there are varied options for every budget.
The best time to visit the place is the months of April and May. Weather during this period will be warm, temperature comfortable, and sun will be shining at its best
Described as one of the coolest and impressive places for vacation in the United States, the state capital of Texas, Austin is a National Historic Landmark. With over 300 parks, 227 miles of trails, and 18,714 acres of green space, Austin is a fun place for people of all ages.
- BOARDWALK TRAIL, LADY BIRD LAKE: Is one of the oldest urban hike-and-bike trials in Texas. The 16.3 km trail circling the lake, a reservoir on the Colorado River situated in the heart of the city, is great for walking, jogging, or cycling.
- ZILKER BOTANICAL GARDENS: Located within Zilker Park near downtown Austin, on the south bank of the Colorado River, it stretches across 26 acres of mixed topography. Combining theme gardens of herbs, lilies, roses, and succulents with a Japanese garden connected with ponds filled with fish, streams, and waterfalls, it houses native and exotic plants. Each garden is a world in itself, flowing from one to the other. Among the gardens, The Hartman Prehistoric Garden is the best – it recreates the world in which the dinosaurs lived.
- THE BULLOCK TEXAS STATE HISTORY MUSEUM: Located a few blocks from the Texas State Capitol, the museum comprises of three main themes with interactive exhibits; and features 200-seater Texas Spirit Theater which offers special effects presentations and shows that takes audiences on an unforgettable journey through the history of Texas; and state-of-the-art IMAX Theater with 2-D and 3-D capabilities.
- TEXAS FARMER’S MARKET at MUELLER: Located at the historic Browning Hangar on Airport Boulevard in picturesque Mueller Park, it is great for hanging out on Sunday, meeting friends and neighbors, shopping, dining, etc. The market has more than 40 local vendors selling seasonal fruits, vegetables; cheese, meats, baked goods, specialty foods, etc; and offers Live Music and a range of activities.
- ZILKER METROPOLITAN PARK: Is a 351-acre park with beautiful spot walks, jogging, and sightseeing; and houses Zilker Botanical Gardens; Austin Nature & Science Center, Zilker Hillside Theatre, & Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum. There is also a Barton Springs Pool measuring three acres with excellent temperature, popular for year-round swimming.
- AUSTIN ZOO: Located on the southwest edge of Austin, it is a 15-acre private non-profit Hill Country Zoo housing over 300 wild animals like lions, tigers, bears, wolfs, reptiles, birds, monkeys, etc. Tourists can go on a small train that offers a 20-minite scenic ride through the zoo, with sightings of animals like emus, longhorns, and alpacas in their native habitats.
- McKINNEY FALLS STATE PARK: Located 13 miles from Austin, it is great for hiking, camping, biking, rock climbing, swimming, and picnicking at the Onion Creek where you can watch the waters fall over limestone ledges into cool, clear pools.
- BARTON CREEK GREENBELT: Located in south-central Austin, it is a 7.25 mile long public area that stretches from Zilker Park through ‘The Hill Of Life’ ending in the subdivision Woods of WestLake. It’s famous for huge limestone cliffs (great for rock climbing), dense forests, shallow creeks and brooks, and 12.68 miles of superb hiking and biking trails.
- AUSTIN NATURE & SCIENCE CENTER: Located on the edge of Zilker Park, it is an 80-acre facility with nature exhibits, educational activities, recreation facilities, and a superb green outdoor oasis.
- CANNON AND BELLE: Is an inventive farm-to-table restaurant anchored around a brick pizza oven. It showcases seasonal menus at brunch, lunch, and dinner, with handcrafted pizzas of different varieties; and the restaurant’s signature Belle Burger, prepared with pimento cheese and tender belly habanero bacon. There is an indoor biergarten and extensive craft cocktail program.
- THUNDERCLOUD SUBS: Is a popular sub-shop known for fresh, delicious subs made on the freshly baked bread from the local bakery.
- LA HOLLY: Is a hop cantina in East Austin with a restaurant that has custom-designed furniture, vintage décor, and a xeriscaped outdoor beer garden space that offers extensive drink menus. There are regional food trucks that frequently park on site for dinners to enjoy.
In addition to,
- SOUTH CONGRESS AVENUE: It is a hip neighborhood with an eclectic array of antique stores, boutiques, galleries, food trucks, restaurants, music venues, shops, and more.
- BOB BULLOCK MUSEUM: You get to learn here all about the events, people, and places that shaped Texas here.
There are many more attractions like San Antonio Missions National Park, Deep Eddy Pool (the oldest pool in the state of Texas), etc.
Austin is also a foodie’s paradise with several amazing restaurants; and offers an exciting live-music scene showcasing country, blues and rock.
For family accommodation,
Austin offers varied choices, from hotels to resorts, bed and breakfasts, vacation home rentals, RV Parks and Camping, etc, for every budget. Areas like downtown Austin, Red River Cultural Austin District – 6th street, Zilker East Austin, and South Congress, are considered safe and best for accommodation; and a wide variety of amenities and attractions.
Austin is best visited from the months of September through November.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK, COLORADO
Known for its spectacular pristine natural setting and breathtaking scenery that changes with altitude and seasons, Rocky Mountain National Park offers many sightseeing opportunities. Therefore, just like the Rockies’ best natural formations, several elks, bighorn sheep’s, white tailed deers, moose, and over 280 species of birds.
- SPRAGUE LAKE: A walk along the half-mile track around the lake will let you view nearby attractions, Flattop Mountain and Hallet Peak. There are several boardwalks and bridges along the way. Great for families and even wheelchair confined people, the place also offers a free park shuttle during peak season.
- BEAR LAKE: With its fresh, mineral-rich waters, sandy beaches, and amazing natural setting, it is a great place to boat, camp, and fish year-round. Bear Lake Trailhead takes you along several scenic hikes of varied difficulties. There is also Tyndall Gorge where you can find lakes like Dream Lake, Nymph Lake, and Emerald Lake.
- ALBERTA FALLS: Among the best waterfall hikes in the park, it is a must-see. The 30-foot waterfall with a 1.6 miles long Alberta Falls Trail (on foot/horseback) offers a great setting for resting and picnicking against the backdrop of the falling water soothing sounds.
- THE LOCH: Located at 10,000 feet with a backdrop of Thatchtop Mountain, Taylor Peak, and Taylor Glacier, the lake is accessible year-round. There is a free-park shuttle that transports visitors to the trailhead during peak season. A must for a family-itinerary across all seasons.
- TIMBERLINE FALLS: A 8-mile loop trail located near Estes Park, it is great for natural trips, hiking, and bird watching. The waterfall drops 100 feet while the cascades continue beyond the valley. You can also get a bird’s eye view of The Loch from the top of the Falls.
- GLASS LAKE: Its grand, emerald green hue will take your breath away. Head to the lake’s north shore to grab the best view of the valley.
- HORSESHOE PARK: A U-shaped valley known for its mineral licks, wetlands, and grassy meadows, it is home to wildlife like elk, bighorn sheep, bluebirds, hummingbirds, etc. The views are stunning and you can spot big horn sheep and elk grazing in the meadows. Every season brings different wildlife to this place.
- OLD FALL RIVER ROAD: The first automobile road in Rocky Mountain National Park, it offers entry to the park’s high country. Though the road has narrow curves, it is great for ambling along at a leisurely pace.
- TRAIL RIDGE ROAD: With a distinction as the highest continuously paved road in the US, it is a scenic mountain highway amid aspen, pine and spruce trees. You can climb approximately 4,000 feet into the Rockies’ lofty wilderness in minutes.
- SKY POND: It is a natural wonder with the hike beginning at the Glacier Gorge Trailhead that takes you past three waterfalls and a magnificent setting of cascades. Along the way, there are fields of columbines and other wildflowers and also a small shelf waterfall that spills past the marsh marigolds. Other attractions include The Saber, Grepon, The Sharkstooth, and Petit, all visible from the southwestern shores of Sky Pond.
Unlike some national parks, Rocky Mountain National Park offers no overnight accommodations. Still if you insist on them, there are some popular vacation rentals that offer internet access like Wild Creek Lodge, Enchanting Cabin Wooded Property, etc. In addition, you can try out two gateway towns nearby – Estes Park to the east, and Grand Lake to the west, both offer plenty of options.
The best time to visit Rocky Mountain National Park is from November through April when there will be less crowds. Summer months and fall weekends are the busiest periods for a visit.
We ensure you the best deals on our Holiday Packages to the US!
ANAHEIM, CA, LOS ANGELES
Located outside of Los Angeles, it is home to Disneyland Resorts since 1955; and recognized as a world-standard for entertainment.
As a result, the place offers several magical attractions that will make your vacation memorable.
- DISNEYLAND: Created by the legendary Walt Disney, it offers everything for a great fun vacation for all age-groups. Cartoon characters, Amusement Rides, and what not, it is a magical world in itself.
- FLIGHTDECK FLIGHT SIMULATION CENTER: Want to take the steering wheel of a commercial plane or fighter jet? If so, then head to this place. You get to learn to fly without ever leaving the Earth and enjoy a first-class experience as a pilot in own cockpit, under the gaze of retired airline pilots.
- ANAHEIM PACKING HOUSE: With its large selection of food booths and vendors; and an assortment of restaurants and shops, it is a must-visit vacation place. Located near the Farmer’s Park, the whole place is divided into separate multiple sections, each with its own unique personality.
- ADVERNTURE CITY: A little theme park that’s great on family fun, it offers Balloon Race, Giggle Wheel, etc that will make little ones smile. There is also Uptown Cool Down, where you can savor refreshing bites.
- POUR VIDA TORTILIAS AND TAPS: A family-owned and operated restaurant in downtown Anaheim, it offers everything from delicious traditional bites like lobster corn dog taco, etc, to Mexican fusions; variety of burritos and bowls for vegetarians; a great collection of cocktails, coffees, and fresh pastries; and signature Churro PanCakes.
- ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER: This 28,000 square feet convention center is the largest on the West Coast. It offers a number of fun and exclusive activities; and a 10,000 square feet open terrace that offers vantage point to experience Disneyland fireworks at night.
- BRUERY TERREUX: A great place for beer connoisseurs with its variety of flavor profiles. The whole of the inside of Bruery Terreux is filled with huge oak barrels fully exposed in the main showroom, and white bright balls of light hanging from above give it a glittering look.
- YORBA REGIONAL PARK: With its abundance of picnic tables and paved roads that connects you with nature, it is a must-visit for a break from the hustle and bustle. The park also has four lakes connecting into streams.
- MAMMA COZZA’S: Head to this Italian restaurant for the best meal of your life. A plethora of TVs and a bar stocked with essential tonics makes it a great fun place.
- ANAHEIM GARDENWALK: Known for hosting the best forms of artistic entertainment, this 460,000 square feet destination is a great one for creativity, fun, and super-dining.
- THE RINKS: A high-quality ice rink that is used by professionals and amateurs alike, it is great for trying a freestyle session or group classes. There are a few recreational games played throughout the hockey season.
- M&M DONUTS: Known for its hot and tasty Blueberry Donuts, it is a must-visit place.
- CLUB 33l Located in New Orleans Square in Disneyland, it is an architectural masterpiece and an amazing dining destination.
- WHITE HOUSE RESTAURANT: This Italian Steakhouse offers everything from the Tuna Tartare to Osso Buco Milanese, and more. There is also a low-lit outdoor seating area with amazing landscaping and biophilic décor.
- SEASCAPE: A facility where you can leave your kiddies while you explore the rest of Anaheim. With a lot of play areas from the ball pits to pizza pies, the little ones will enjoy themselves.
- OAK CANYON NATURE CENTER: A 58-acre center that’s home to a trinity of canyons and four miles of hiking trails, it is great for trekkers. There are a couple of golf courses, picnic shelters, accommodations, and youth centers for fun indoor and outdoor activities.
There are many more attractions:
As a result, you must visit the Angel Stadium, Bowers Museum, Discovery Cube, Ralph B Clark Regional Park, Disney California Adventure Park, etc.
On accommodation front,
Anaheim offers varied options from hotels to motels, vacation rentals, AirBnBs, beach resorts, etc, for various budgets.
As a result, the best time to visit the place is from March through May and September through October; the weather will be great and also schools will be still in session. The summer time and major holiday seasons like Christmas and Thanksgiving, tends to be crowded.
The capital of Hawaii, and the most vibrant city in Oahu, it is an island gateway to Hawaii. It is known as a hub of popular shopping centers; diverse array of East-West and Pacific arts, culture, cuisine, and traditions; historic landmarks; and international business and military defence. Thus, explore the following places:
- WAIKKI BEACH: A beachfront neighborhood of Honolulu, it lies on the south shore of the island of Oahu. Known for its fresh water, springs and streams that feed wetlands, it is a great place to relax and soak in the tranquility of nature at its best.
- HANAUMA BAY NATURE PRESERVE: A manned embankment formed within a tuff ring and located along the southeast coast of the island of Oahu, it is home to several marine animals.
- HONOLULU ZOO: A 42-acre landscape situated in the heart of Waikiki, it offers habitat to various amphibians, birds, mammals, and reptiles. With its more than 900 species of exotic wildlife and exotic variety of plants, it is a great place to enjoy a vacation along with friends and family. You can also see endangered species like Komodo Dragon, Black Rhino, Sumatran Tiger, etc, and others like Asian Elephants, Chimpanzees, Monkeys, Hippos, Manchurian Crane, Palm Cockatoo, etc, as you wander in the zoo. There are several native and non-native plants here; and several activities offered by the zoo.
- DIAMOND HEAD STATE MONUMENT: It is a volcanic tuff cone on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, with a ridgeline resembling the shape of a tuna’s dorsal fun.
- USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL: Located at Pearl Harbor, it marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and marines killed on USS Arizona during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. The place can be reached only by a boat.
- SCUBA AND SNORKELING: When in Honolulu, never miss out on water adventure sports, like scuba diving and snorkeling. The Aqua World Scuba Diving is a great place to experience the thrill of scuba.
Additionally, there are several beaches where you can soak up some sun or build sandcastles on iconic stretches of sand. Besides this, there are hiking options like the Koko Crater Trail, Diamond Head State Monument, etc; and Polynesian Cultural Center. As a result, they will introduce you to Hawaiian culture and learn some hula.
Blessed with great weather for most parts of the years; and a confluence of cultures, food, and people, the place also offers fantastic museums, botanical gardens and waterfalls, and more.
On the accommodation front,
Honolulu offers varied options. From luxury hotels to boutique hotels, cheap and mid-range hotels; beach resorts; AirBnBs; and vacation rentals for varied budgets. For families, there are good lodging options (hotel rooms and suites to choose from) inclusive of kids clubs and activities; wonderful pools; and family-friendly restaurants on-site.
Therefore, the best time to visit is from mid-April to early June; or between September and mid-December. The attractions are less crowded during these months, while the festivals are more, and room and air fares will be at their lowest.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your trip to the US now with the best deals on our holiday packages!
The United States is a huge country. As a result, you will not be able to experience everything that it has to offer in one USA trip.
So, make sure to book the best of USA travel packages that combines the above 10 options with Akbar Travels. This will ensure that your USA holiday packages give you the best value for your money.