Turkey exudes exoticism. And of course, mysticism. The historical impact of Turkey is enormous. This Mediterranean nation has got its flavors right, with a wide and varied assortment of landscapes that ranges from pristine white sand beaches to soaring mountains, and sparkling cobalt waters. The history of the land dates back to the Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman Empire. You will find the skyline of Turkey lined haphazardly with domes and modern, futuristic structures. This makes it a strange mix of old world charm juxtaposed with modern set up.
Turkey has been the country of dreams and empires. For a modern voyager, it will be a delight to look back in awe at the rich history of the land through the eyes of many museums scattered about the country.
Started imagining yourself in Turkey already? Then why let the visa woes keep you away from your dream trip.
If you are an Indian citizen and you wish to travel to Turkey, you will need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. But how? Worry not, here we’ll talk about how to apply for a Turkey Visa for Indian citizens.
The process to apply for a Turkey Visa for Indians is pretty simple and smooth. We have the complete visa process simplified for you. Just follow our step-by-step guide to obtain your Turkey visa in the simplest way.
The first step is to decide which visa type you wish to apply to visit Turkey according to the purpose of your visit and then which option to choose to apply for applying for a Turkey visa. There are two options for getting a Tourist Visa for Turkey:
- Turkey E-Visa: This is widely issued type of visa for Turkey. Getting a Turkey visa is relatively smooth, with a convenient electronic system that has streamlined the process. Turkey now extends an eVisa facility for Indian passport holders who have any valid visa from the US/UK/Ireland/Schengen states. It comes in the form of an electronic visa which can be sent anywhere in the world through an email. The Turkey eVisa is a single-entry visa generally issued for validity of 6 months. The Turkey Visa allows you to stay and travel in Turkey for a period of 30 days.
- Turkey Stamp visa: A Turkey Stamp visa is a sticker visa endorsed on the passport. An Indian passport holder can apply for this if he/she does not meet certain conditions for eVisa.
After deciding the visa type, the second step is to arrange for all the supporting documents for your eVisa. Here are the must-have documents to obtain a Turkey Visa:
- Scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport;
- 2 recent color photographs
- Confirmed return flight ticket
- Hotel reservation
- Valid visa or Residence permit of UK / US /Schengen Country / Ireland.
No matter whether you are applying for an eVisa or a Turkey stamp visa, the visa process is simple yet tricky. And there’s not much of information available online. In that case, you can trust Akbartravels.com and we can assist and help you through the entire visa application process of both types of visas.
To obtain a Turkey eVisa you don’t have to visit the Embassy. The Turkey eVisa is an online process, all you must do is visit our website at Akbartravels.com and submit your details. Our visa expert will contact you in no time.
Once you have all your documents in place, share your documents online with our Visa Experts. Thereafter, on receiving the documents; our experts will perform a complete check of your documents and will then submit the application on your behalf.
Also Read: Bright Future for Indian Passport Holders
Upon successful completion of your application online, you will receive your Turkey Visa in your mail. It is advisable to take a print out of your Turkey eVisa copy and carry it with you during your trip. On an average, a Turkey Visa online takes 2-5 days of processing time.
So are you looking for a reliable visa service provider? Then think no further, Akbartravels.com has you covered. We will do most of the work so that you can enjoy your trip and an effortless application process.