Have you ever wanted to go abroad for a vacation, but couldn’t plan due to your hectic schedules or due to the fear of the complexities that come with a visa application. What if we tell you, that getting a Dubai Visa is as easy as booking a movie ticket. Yes, you read that right! Dubai visa is one of the easiest visas to obtain. There is no need to submit physical documents and no need to visit the Embassy. It is a completely online process and the visa will be issued electronically via email.
As a vacation spot, Dubai is top on every traveller’s list. It is the 4th most visited city in the world after London, Paris and Bangkok and is home to the world’s tallest tower. Dubai also boasts of world-famous theme parks, adventurous sports, and best family getaways. If you too dream of visiting a glamorous and exotic destination like our Bollywood celebrities, then you to apply for a Dubai Visa now. And with the Dubai Visa, you get to travel to all the seven United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah.
Here’s everything you need to know about Dubai Visa for Indians
What is a Dubai Visa?
A Dubai Visa is a permit that allows a traveller to enter and stay in Dubai for a specific period of time. It is an electronic Visa commonly known as an e-visa and is completely processed Online. The good part is that you have the convenience to apply and obtain the visa online in the comfort of your home. All you need to do is submit the required documents via Email or Whatsapp and get your visa right in your inbox within 48 hours*
Also Read: How to apply for Dubai Visa for Indians
Types of Dubai Visa for Indians:-
There are various types of Dubai visas and choosing the right Dubai visa type will depend on your purpose of visit and duration of stay.
Single Entry Dubai Visa:
- 96 hours Visa:- This Visa is especially for travellers who are transiting through the UAE Airports to another country. People travelling for work or having long layovers at UAE airport can benefit from a 96 hours visa. The visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and one can stay for up to 4 days only.
- 14 Days Dubai Visa: This visa is a short term visa and most appropriate for travellers intending to stay for a shorter duration in Dubai. It is non-extendable with a validity of 58 days and one can stay in Dubai for 14 days from the date of issue.
- 30 Days Dubai Visa (Popular): This type of Dubai visa is most popular among tourists due to its long stay period. It is issued for a validity of 58 days and one can stay for up to 30 days in Dubai.
- 90 Days Dubai Visa: This visa is ideal for travellers visiting Dubai on long term business trips or wanting to visit family and spend time with them. This long term single entry visa allows for a 90 days stay in UAE and is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
Multiple Entry Dubai Visas:
- 30 Days Multi-Entry Short Term Dubai Visa: This short-term visa for Dubai allows a traveller multiple entries into the UAE, for a period of 30 days. It is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- 30 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Dubai Visa: This long-term visa, allows a traveller multiple entries into the UAE, for a period of 90 days.
Documents Required for Dubai Visa Application
- A scanned copy of your passport’s bio page & last page. (Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of intended travel).
- Scanned colour passport size photograph with white background. View Dubai photo specifications here
- Dubai Visa fee.
How to apply for Dubai Visa Online
Applying for Dubai Visa Online is now the easiest. Please follow the below 3 steps for a hassle-free process:
- Contact our Visa Experts online
- Email or Whatsapp us the front and last page of your passport, along with a passport-sized photo
- Get your Dubai visa within 48 hours
Dubai OK to Board explained
Ok to Board (OTB) is a requirement of the Airline. It is a verification procedure undertaken by the airline to check the authenticity of your UAE visa. The airline checks your visa and passes a message in their reservation system stating that the applicant’s visa is valid and he/she is ok to board the flight. Whether an OTB is required or not will depend upon the airline in which you have booked your flights. The OTB should be processed at least 48 hours before your intended date of travel to Dubai.
Also read: Top 5 Brunch Places In Dubai
How long does it take to get Dubai Visa for Indians
Dubai visas are processed in up to 4 working days. There is also an express service, wherein your visa is processed within 24-48 hours.
Some applications might take longer due to the requirement of additional documents or personal interview. During high season time especially from December to February, the visa process might take longer. It is advisable to apply for the Dubai Visa, at least a month prior to your intended date of travel, to avoid any last minute delays.
When applying for a Dubai visa, it is important that your application is correct and you provide all of the documents for your application, to avoid having your visa application being refused. Akbar Travels is a trending name in the travel industry, with a team of highly experienced Visa Experts at its disposal, who help applicants with the process of applying, and obtaining a Dubai tourist visa without any hassles.
If you are looking for a perfect Dubai holiday then you landed at the right place. Providing you the best of your Dubai trip, Akbar Holidays has an enthralling range of Dubai tour packages. Whether you opt for Dubai family trip packages, Dubai tour package for couples or Dubai group packages, we cater to add an extra flavour to your Dubai travel packages with our exciting discounts and offers. Our cheapest Dubai tour packages offer the opportunity to create everlasting memories without breaching the bank. Book your Dubai package from all major cities of India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Kerala, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Goa, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bangalore, etc.
To experience & enjoy mesmerizing Dubai, book your Dubai trip now.