When it comes to touring around the world, a Dubai holiday has got to be on the top of the list.
A tourist had once said, “Dubai, the only place where the sky is not the limit.”
That’s Dubai, a magnificent oasis of glitz and glamour on the northern edge of the Arabian Peninsula. It has everything to make your Dubai holiday, a true value for money. Get your Dubai visa online in just 24 hours*.
From the stunning skyscrapers to rich heritage, magnificent white sand beaches, expansive desert dunes, thrilling adventure sports, spine-chilling theme parks, extravagant shopping malls, and more, Dubai is one splendid holiday destination. Its warm hospitality draws millions of business and leisure visitors every year.
Now, you know why a Dubai tour package sells like hot cakes almost always.
Dubai Holiday Package Guide
Known as the ‘Las Vegas of the Middle East’, Dubai in the words of an unknown tourist is like a rose in the desert.
Here is the Dubai holiday package guide that will tell you how to make the most of your Dubai tour.
Best Time To Visit With Our Dubai Holiday Packages
The best time to make your Dubai tour package count is from November to March. This is when the weather will be comfortable with the temperature hovering between 30° C to 12° C. Additionally, you can avail the Dubai holiday package at affordable rates which will be all the more worth it considering that during December, the famous Dubai Shopping Festival will be held.
Avoid planning a Dubai Holiday Package in:
- February as it will be raining cats and dogs during the month. At times, the downpour can be extremely heavy.
- Months of April to October as it will very hot and humid. It will nearly be impossible to venture out.
Things You Must Pack For Your Dubai Holiday Package
For your Dubai holiday:
- Warm clothing that will allow you to adjust and adapt to Dubai’s weather.
- Adequate number of sunscreen bottles. This will help protect your skin from Dubai’s weather which can be brutal at times.
- Sunscreen lotions with the highest SPF formula. Additionally, also pack adequate number of deodorants and body/face wipes.
- Mosquito repellants, Hats, Sunglasses, Water Bottles, etc.
Documents You Must Carry
For a Dubai tour, you must carry the following documents:
- Passport. It must have a minimum of six months validity.
- PCR Test Result Certificate with QR Code for those who are above 12 years of age. The test must be taken 72 hours before reaching Dubai.
- Vaccination Certificate from Sehhaty OR Health Passport from Tawakkalna.
- Dubai Visa.
- Copy of Exit Re-Entry Visa.
- Original Iqamah of the sponsor.
- Vehicle Isthimarah. If you’re looking to rent a vehicle, then obtain a Letter Of Authorization from Muroor, KSA.
Before embarking on your Dubai tour:
- Cross-check your entire original documents like passport, visa, insurance policy, etc. Keep them safe and locked in your hotel room.
- Make photocopies of them and carry them with you wherever you go in Dubai.
- Check with local embassy for the latest updates on Dubai visa requirements. They keep changing from time to time.
It is advisable to process your Dubai visa a month well in advance. This will help avoid last minute chaos and delays.
During the Dubai tour, carry your:
- Travel insurance policy copy along with copies of the passport and other relevant vital documents.
- International driving license, in case you decide to rent a car.
- International Debit/Credit cards. Using them, you can withdraw money from the ATMs.
Currency You Must Know
In Dubai, the prevalent currency is AED, commonly known as United Arab Emirates Dirham. During your Dubai tour, you can carry a few of this currency in small amounts. They will be useful for paying taxi and food expenses at the airport.
You can also
- Get your currency exchanged with local shops. They actually tend to offer a better exchange rate.
- Safely carry money in not just Dubai, but also in all of the UAE as well. There is strict legislation and laws for stealing.
Airport Guidelines You Must Know
First and foremost, remember cash payments are not accepted. Secondly, buy an NOL travel smart card at the airport. This will help you to pay for all modes of payment.
If you want to reach the city-center or your hotel from the airport, there are three options available.
- Dubai Metro. It is convenient, quick, safe, and above all, affordable. There are terminals near major hotels with a 4-minute frequency. But know that only 2 pieces of luggage are allowed for every passenger on the Metro.
- Bus. From the airport, it takes double the time compared to the Metro to reach your destination.
- Airport Taxis. Though expensive, they are the quickest and most comfortable way to travel.
Also, know that
- Metro and buses ply from early morning to midnight, almost all through the day.
- Airport Taxis ply 24*7 round the clock.
Accommodation You Must Know
To avoid chaos at the last minute, book well in advance.
Transportation You Can Avail
In Dubai, you can
- Hire a taxi to get around the city. Since almost all taxi drivers are local, it’s advisable to carry a city map and address of destinations around during your Dubai tour.
- Rent a car when you feel confident. But it’s advisable to stay within the speed limits; and vigilant against unpredictable driving behaviors. Female tourists are well advised to be especially careful in not over-speeding or over-taking vehicles. This may attract undue attention.
- Avail public transit system which is managed by the RTA. They comprise of abras, buses, ferry, monorails, metro, and water taxi. They are all very efficient and will make your desire of getting around Dubai easy and comfortable. The payment for all of them can be done with just one card – the NOL card. Taxis can also be paid for with NOL card.
Other Things You Must Know
- Keep a list of emergency contacts and emergency number list of Dubai’s utilities like water, electricity, etc.
- Carry a universal adapter and travel charger with you during the Dubai tour.
- Respect local laws. There is a limit to how much of alcohol and tobacco products you can carry into Dubai. Know that they will be thoroughly checked at the customs in the airport as well as the border transit points.
- Avoid eating in public transportation and places. They are considered as rude in Dubai.
- Avoid drinking alcohol in public places as they are against the law. But if you’re a non-Muslim, you can have alcohol in bars or clubs or hotels. There are champagne bars available for every occasion.
- Avoid drinking even water or eating in public during the holy month of Ramadan. Even if you are a visitor and a non-Muslim.
- Avoid hugs, kissing, and holding hands in public places. They are considered to be against Dubai’s culture.
- Dress modestly, especially women. Better still, dress as per local sensitivities. This means you should keep your shoulders and knees covered well and avoid wearing revealing or tight-fitting clothes when visiting public places. However, shorts and sleeveless clothing are accepted at major tourist destinations and dune bashing areas. Likewise, swim wear clothing is accepted near pool areas and around beaches.
- Take off your footwear before entering a local resident’s house or mosques.
- Refrain from giving and receiving money, food or other items with right hand.
- Resist from photographing local residents without their permission. It is considered to be an act of disrespect.
A Dubai tour has something for everyone. Better still it has people from all over the world who live in Dubai or visit Dubai. In many ways, it is a melting pot of cultures and peoples.
It perfectly resonates with what the Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum had envisaged, “I want Dubai to be a place where everybody from all over the world meets each other.”
That’s what DUBAI is!
Go get your Dubai holiday package today to make your Dubai tour memorable. Visit our blog section to know more.
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights