With golden beaches, jagged mountains and national parks overflowing with wildlife, South Africa is the ultimate version of the African continent. South Africa is the holiday capital of Africa. The countries wildlife and natural scenery tops the long list of attraction. Cities such as Cape Town or Johannesburg are South Africa’s most accessible gateway, with gorgeous beaches, vibrant and multicultural neighborhoods, famous vineyards and a lively nightlife. The only thing keeping you away from creating these memories is the South Africa Visa. A holiday to South Africa fills you with unlimited memories. So, are you wondering how to obtain the South Africa visa for Indians?
Here’s some very important tips for a smooth and hassle-free application of South Africa visa for Indians :
- You can apply for the South Africa visa up to 60 days to at least 20 days prior to your intended date of travel.
- Entry into South Africa is only possible with a South Africa visa. There are different categories of South African visas. These categories are based on the reason for traveling, and the duration of travel. The most common types of short term South Africa visas are Visitor visa, study visa, work visa, medical visa etc.
- The South African visitor’s visa grants visitors for tourism, visiting family or friends, business purposes, medical reasons, study purposes, research, conferences, sports events etc. It is issued for a limited and temporary period.
- This type of visa allows an applicant for a stay period of 3 months or less. Also, the validity of your visa depends up on Individual applicants as per the Embassy.
- You can extend the stay period for a further 3 months stay period; only if you apply for it 60 days prior to the expiry of the current visitor visa. Depending on Individual applicants, the embassy might restrict renewal for some visas.
Also Read : How to apply Turkey visa for Indians
- Prepare a checklist of documents required for South Africa visa application. You need your passport, photographs, cover letter, Employment letter, proof of academic studies, bank statements, Income tax returns, flight tickets, hotel reservation. Furthermore, for business visas, you also need to submit a covering letter from the Indian company and Invitation letter from the host company in South Africa. Click here for complete list of documentation.
- Applicants passing through the yellow fever belt area before entering South Africa require yellow fever certificate.
- The South Africa visa will be a stamped or endorsement on successful application on a passport.
- All visa applications need to be submitted to the South Africa Visa Application Center (VAC); and the VAC is a commercial service organization registered in India. The South African Embassy authorizes the VAC to handle the verification and processing of visa applications. Above all, please note that the VAC acts as an outsourced partner and has no influence over the visa decision.
- Finally, Please note that visa processing time can vary from location and season. In our experience, visas can take anywhere from 5 working days to 3 weeks. So it is better to apply for your visa sooner than later.
How can Akbartravels.com help you?
Akbartravels.com takes care of your complete end-to-end visa application. From collecting your documents, verifying them, filling the visa application, submitting the application to the Embassy on your behalf to returning your passport with the South Africa Visa, we have you covered. Our many years of engaging with the Immigration and the various embassies around the world, means that we are able to offer you professional visa services, assist you throughout the submission and follow-up process, thereby ensuring that you get your visa in time.