Schengen , the region being home to 26 countries including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland has become the best opportunity for travelers throughout including students majorly applying for Schengen Student Visa for Indians.
Including 26 countries in one visa has given a convenience that’s better than ever. After the Schengen union, many tourists, travellers are attracted to visit the region as it gives applicants the chance to also visit all schengen countries on a single visa. Expand applicants options for not one, or two, but land for 26 countries and opportunities for Work, Business and Tourism.
Students, planning to study in Schengen usually apply for courses, due to the outstanding curriculum, and opportunities that the students get.
Information on Schengen Student Visa for Indians:
The first time applicants applying for a Schengen visa, applicants will only be granted a “single entry” visa. If applicants are able to obey the Rules and Regulations of this Schengen visa, in subsequent Schengen visa applications applicants may be able to apply for a “multiple entry” visa. However, applicants would still need to demonstrate a clear and genuine need for this multiple entry visa in applicants’ application (e.g. applicants have a detailed plan of different trips or conferences within the Schengen area that are booked over a longer period). Every student who applies for Schengen Visa must understand the Schengen Visa Eligibility for the same.
To submit applicants Student Schengen Visa application successfully, follow these steps –
- A Student Schengen Visa is an entry permit to the Schengen Zone, granted to third-country nationals wishing to enter and remain for short-stays in any of the member states, under the purpose of studying.
- This visa permits its holder to remain in the Schengen territory for a maximum of 3 months.
- If applicants study or training course lasts longer than that, applicants should apply for a Long-Stay Study Visa at the embassy of the respective country.
- Applicants should submit applicants Student Schengen Visa Application in applicants country of residence at the responsible Embassy / Consulate / VAC of the Schengen destination/country applicants are going to stay for the longest period.
When to apply?
According to the Schengen Visa Rules, the earliest applicants can apply for a Schengen Student Visa is three months prior to applicants trip to Schengen. However, applicants are highly recommended to apply about 4 weeks prior to applicants’ departure date. Subsequently, this way applicants will give to the embassy enough time for processing applicants visa.
Also Read: Tips to get a Schengen Visa for Indians
Evidence of available funds
- Applicants need to show evidence that applicants have available funds to support during applicants trip.
- Funds can be demonstrated by providing bank statements showing the previous 3 months account activity.
- If applicants are staying for less than 3 months, ask applicants bank to provide a letter confirming the account usage
- The bank statements must be no older than 1 week before applicants appointment at the Embassy.
- Travellers, cheques may also be used to show available funds.
- Travel insurance that includes a medical cover with a minimum amount of € 30 000.
- Applicants must provide a copy of the insurance policy that shows what is covered by the policy.
Purpose of trip:
- Applicants should provide a rough itinerary for the places of interest they plan to visit on applicants trip, this helps to demonstrate that application is genuine.
- If applicants plan to travel to attend a conference then applicants will need to provide a letter from the organisation inviting applicants confirming the details of the conference
- Where applicants have been invited to stay with a friend, then applicants will need to include a letter of invitation written by applicants friend.
- The letter of invitation must include the following information: applicants friend’s address in their home country; the dates applicants will be staying with applicants friend; a copy of the friend’s passport page or ID. The friend must declare that they are aware that their guest cannot stay beyond the date issued.
- Statement of Attendance from the Student Hub to confirm applicants are enrolled as a student at the College
- 2 passport-size photos (Check Photo Specifications)
- Evidence of accommodation booked
- Flight ticket
- Evidence applicant will return to the UK/home country (eg return/onward flight/statement of attendance/offer letter for further study)
Make an appointment:
For the Student Schengen Visa application, applicants need to set up a visa appointment at the respective Embassy/VIsa Application Centre.
Attend the interview: Visa interview is the moment where applicants meet with the consular officer directly as a visa applicant. During a visa appointment, the officer also makes applicants questions about the application, as well as personal ones. Make sure that the answers are truthful and there’s no scope of doubts from the embassy’s end.
Pay the student Visa fee: Student applicants have to pay the Visa fees by a bank transfer.
Receive applicants visa: In extraordinary cases, the processing time may extend from 30 to 60 days. However, the legal processing time for a Student Schengen visa is 15 calendar days. In some cases, applicants can receive an answer within even shorter periods.
So, now you have all the information to apply for Schengen visa, you’re ready to start with your application process. Ensure that you get your Schengen Visa online processed from an authorized Visa agent. This would avoid risks as It is a tough process and even a simple carelessness can lead to Visa Rejection.
Read more about Schengen Visas:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 90 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights